Project Manager Assistant
Our rapidly growing telecommunications company is looking for a Project Manager Assistant to contribute and support the planning and execution of projects. The successful candidate will have great communication skills and a strong quantitative background, along with a proven track record of successfully handling accounts. The ideal candidate should be a team player, enjoy working with a variety of clients, and have a knowledge of basic accounting functions. The candidate should be able to maintain oversight of all project activities, identify any issues and ensure these are resolved promptly. We also value those who are ready to learn and adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Communicate with Project Managers and Technicians regarding needs and goals.
- Contribute to the planning and development.
- Support project coordination and management.
- Conduct research for information.
- Price, schedule, and track material purchases.
- Track labor costs and products associated with projects.
- Perform administrative tasks such as prepare invoices, create proposals, schedule meetings, etc.
- Compose and assemble a variety of contract agreements and forms. The agreements and forms include but are not limited to: subcontracts, work orders, purchase orders, equipment rental agreements, subcontractor change orders, project billings and AIA billings.
- Ensure project deliverables are on track and report progress.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports, and other correspondence.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in project management or related field
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer experience in Excel and QuickBooks
- Great analytical skills
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation
- Eye for detail
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
- 100% Employee Paid Health Insurance, Retirement, Flex Spending Medical Plan, Holiday Pay, Paid Vacation
- Opportunity to learn, grow and advance
For consideration, your response should include your resume with your experience to email@example.com.