[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22.3″ custom_padding=”||0px|||”][et_pb_row custom_padding=”21px|||||” custom_margin=”|auto|21px|440px||” admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.22.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_image src=”https://www.southbaycomm.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/accounting-aerial.jpg” _builder_version=”3.23.3″ custom_margin=”||-1px|||”][/et_pb_image][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.23.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” width=”100%” custom_margin=”-2px|||||”]
Great Company, Great Pay, Come Grow with Us!
Are you looking for a career in a stable industry, one that will always be around due to high demand? A well-established, local area leader in
Telecommunication / Electronic Security is currently seeking experienced accounting/billing/finance clerk.
ABOUT SOUTH BAY COMMUNICATIONS & SECURITY
We have been in business for over 19 years and thrive on customer service. We are looking for reliable, motivated and qualified individuals to join our team and help grow and represent our business. We truly value each employee that works for us and strive to create a great opportunity for someone who wants to succeed.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software – Quickbooks Enterprise is a plus, spreadsheets and databases.
- Enter financial transactions.
- Receive and record cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Knowledge of putting costs and income into Quickbooks Enterprise ad assigning each to an appropriate account.
- Create jobs in accounting system and bill accordingly.
- Produce reports for job costing.
- Check for accuracy in figures, postings, and reports.
- Reconcile records.
- Administrative work to include personal time sheets, work orders, purchase orders and service requests.
- General office duties, i.e. filing, copying, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Answer multi-line telephone system.
- Must be punctual.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Ability to write, speak and communicate fluently in English.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Great computer skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and outstanding customer service experience.
- Must be a team player.
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
Benefits – Health Insurance, Retirement, Flex Spending Medical Plan, Holiday Pay, Paid Vacation
For consideration, your response should include your resume with your experience and pay scale. We look forward to hearing from you. For consideration, your response should include your resume with your experience and pay scale TO