Our telecommunications company needs the expertise of a Sales Engineer who has experience in the technology industry. We’re looking for a dedicated professional with a proven track record of helping businesses increase their sales numbers and improving their sales associates’ performance. Join a steadily expanding company with a talented stable of sales professionals. Because of our growth, we need a sales management professional who can usher us into the next phase that is a creative but budget-conscious professional.
- Identify new business opportunities via prospecting, cold calling and networking
- Negotiate pricing, products, and promotions with prospective clients
- Meet and exceed sales goals and overall objectives
- Develop and maintain sales plans, forecast data and customer database
- Identify key decision makers; develops and conducts effective presentations
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff and costing engineering changes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
Qualifications and Skills
- Problem solving
- Product knowledge
- Selling to customer needs
- Software requirements
- Product development
- Presentation skills
- General programming skills
- Technical understanding
- Verbal communication
- Requirements analysis
- 2 years of relevant experience
- 100% Paid Health Insurance, Retirement, Flex Spending Medical Plan, Holiday Pay, Paid Vacation
- Opportunity to learn, grow and advance
- Ongoing, on-site and off-site, training opportunities
- Competitive pay – cell phone, laptop and company vehicle
For consideration, your response should include your resume with your experience and pay scale to firstname.lastname@example.org.